Do You Have Foot, Knee Or Back Pain?
Do you run, participate in sports, or stand on your feet all day?
Our free foot pain analysis can show you how to best support your feet, and why you may be in pain.
What Is A Foot Pain Analysis?
When you come in, we’ll ask you to remove your shoes
Our certified arch consultants will measure and analyze your feet
- Where the weight currently falls on your feet
- The specific way your feet act in different activities in your life
- How your body is currently aligned
- How to properly support your arches, and whether orthotics is the right choice for you
Call us today at:
We’ll provide you a free foot analysis and consultation, and there is no obligation to purchase any orthotics.
If your feet, back of knees hurt, you deserve to know what your options are.
Call us today.
Will Orthotics Help Me?
Common reasons our customers use orthotics include relief from:
- Arch and heel pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Lower leg tendonitis ( problem with the Achilles and posterior tibial tendon, and “shin splints”)
- General foot, knee or back pain
Our custom orthotics are not “one size fits all”. Through our foot and pain analysis, our arch consultants show you the right orthotics for your feet.
Give us a call at 808-593-7841 and come in today to see our selection of custom fit orthotics, as well as shoes with built in arch supports
What Are Orthotics?
Orthotics are foot supports designed to fit your feet more efficiently into your shoes, to balance your body and provide long term relief from pain.
We sell two types of orthotics:
Orthotic inserts are custom fitted to your feet and may be transferred between your shoes. They are designed to be very durable.
Orthotic shoes look like regular shoes on the outside – but have arch support on the inside.
Some facts you may like to know about orthotics include:
- Are scientifically designed to position the bones, ligaments, muscle and tendons of the foot and restore optimal alignments
- Can help regain flexibility and range of the foot and ankle.
- Custom-fitting corrective orthotics are proven as one of the most effective orthopedic devices for treatment of many common foot pains and issues.